Building together an educated and globally competitive Fiji.
To quality assure the delivery of higher education that meets the needs of our stakeholders.
Higher education is essential for social, economic, political and cultural progress as it provides expanded opportunities for young people and adults to realize their potential and capabilities so that they can become productive and competitive in the workplace, constructive in the community, creative in their endeavours and responsible and peace-loving individuals.
- Quality and excellence
- Equity and access
- Free intellectual inquiry
- Critical thinking and creativity
- Lifelong learning
- Responsiveness to changing needs of students and staff
- Good governance
- Alignment with national and international imperatives
- Universal higher education
- Building a culture of peace and respect for each other
- Moral and values education