Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) in the Central Division are going through a three-day training on Internal Quality Assurance (IQA) starting Tuesday 24 May 2022.
The training is sponsored and facilitated by the Secretariat of the Pacific Community through its Educational Quality and Assessment Programme in cooperation with the Fiji Higher Education Commission. The training is held and run by the Australia Pacific Training Coalition.
The training will enable participants to gain knowledge and understanding on:
• Purpose and Benefits of IQA
• Principles of IQA
• Methods, steps and tools associated in IQA
• Best practices in IQA
• Preparing for and conducting an IQA
• Developing an IQA framework
• Aligning IQA to the standards on external quality assurance
Watch full video here: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=571040547969604